Why choose us to deliver your marketing services?
We help you to understand where marketing fits in your organisation.
We show you the importance of the customer journey and the user experience, the strength of the brand value proposition and how marketing should weave its way through the business.
We show you how to build better and deeper relationships with customers
We use intelligent marketing to deep dive into your data, segment your audience and create meaningful insights into who your customers are and how you can widen and deepen your relationships with them.
We drive results by linking tactical marketing campaigns to business objectives and measuring results
We help our clients communicate effectively and successfully in order to retain and grow existing customers and to find and acquire new business.
And we don’t just talk about it
We use appropriate and relevant marketing channels. We design, copywrite, produce and deliver your marketing campaigns and initiatives – online, offline and on-show – that’s what we mean by integrated marketing.
And there's more reasons...
FOUNDED IN 2005
- Founded in 2005, Marketingesp is an integrated, multi-channel marketing agency
- We provide strategic marketing consultancy
- We provide tactical marketing communication services
- We work with businesses who need a different perspective
- Our clients need an experienced, forward thinking approach
- We have nearly three decades of marketing, business, and sales experience
- We have business acumen, technical competence and imagination
- We believe in the power of marketing to change mindsets and behaviours
- We are committed to delivering high quality services which are innovative and creative
- We provide real, tangible and measurable solutions to make a difference to your business
- We work with you closely to understand your aspirations and business objectives
- We know our clients well and we have a proven track record
- We have a straight-talking, no-nonsense approach to getting the job done to the very best of our ability
- We are helpful and professional and above all else, we are trustworthy
Meet Some of the Team
Marketing Experience and Expertise
Managing Director Emma Swales has over 25 years experience in marketing, sales, business development and customer service.
Her experience stretches across diverse industries including manfacturing businesses and service companies, public sector, small businesses and large organisations. She spent many years in the exhibition and events industry where she achieved a high profile for her work in developing exhibition marketing and development programmes for exhibitors. Emma is a strategist with a very keen eye on the creative development of projects along with the impact on the bottom line. She has a hands on and interactive approach.
As well as managing the development and growth of Marketingesp, Emma has been a business mentor for seven years, mentoring start-ups graduating from De Montfort University (DMU) in Leicester. She delivers lectures and workshops on various marketing topics and is the Marketing and Exhibition Expert for East Midlands Incubation Network (EMIN).
What our happy clients are saying about us
We hire Emma over and over again to deliver our stand staff training. She is able to adapt to all training situations and always delivers the program at a very high standard. She has excellent event and exhibition knowledge which means she can draw on her experience to answer all questions the stand staff may have. She is also extremely professional and well organised. Our stand staffers have always commented on how informative the training is and they now feel more confident to work on our exhibitions.- Camping and Caravanning Club
I wanted to say thank you for the work that you put into not only preparing for but also delivering the event stand session last week. The time that you took to understand our business, industry and specific needs ensured that you interacted with the team on a level that ultimately made the day hugely beneficial for all. The team is continually evolving and as such I’m sure that we will be able to discuss the potential for future projects when appropriate.- Advancis Medical
Business Development and Exhibitor Training
Paddy Power has worked in the exhibition industry for nearly 25 years. For the last 12 years he has had a specific focus on delivering results from exhibitions, working with events teams, marketing heads and stand staff. Paddy brings knowledge from a number of industries; Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Energy and Oil & Gas. He works with global organisations including Castrol BP, E.ON, AGFA Healthcare and Johnson & Johnson.
Paddy brings a consultative approach with real world, practical solutions which are easy to implement. He’s a big believer in common sense and measurable results.
He’s also a keen advocate of integrating events into the wider marketing mix to maximise results and impact the bottom line.