Email marketing allows you to conduct sophisticated and targeted campaigns which build a 1:1 relationship with your prospects and customers. It’s also one of the most cost-effective lead generation marketing tools.
With CRM and shopping cart integrations, email marketing is a powerful tool to keep customers and prospect informed, educated, engaged and prompted.
Email marketing can be used for several purposes including:
- Driving traffic to your website through call to actions and links
- Special offers and promotions
- Abandoned carts and purchase prompts
- Product reminders
- Invitations to company events
- Keeping customers up to date with news and events
- Communicating news, case studies and announcements to different groups
Benefits of email marketing include:
- Data collection allowing for targeted one-to-one relationship building
- More cost-effective than traditional direct marketing print
- Easy tracking of responses with a multitude of software applications available
- Availability of statistics for number of messages sent, undeliverables, message opens, opt-in, opt-out and forwards
- Management of your opt-in database of customers and prospects using web-based email database software
Remember however, that with GDPR you must have implicit opt-in consent for marketing emails.
We have worked with many clients on the design and creation of targeted email campaigns for both ecommerce platforms and customer or prospect communications. Give us a call if you'd like to know how we can help with your next email marketing campaign. Call Marketingesp on 01455 886400 or click here to email us